- £37,000 + Travel Allowance
- Blyth, Northumberland
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
To provide support to the Lead Support Engineers to ensure the effective implementation service and support plans of all UK delivered equipment for company clients, operating worldwide. Conduct onsite activities to ensure safe and efficient working methods with reference to Company & Client management systems and philosophies.
Job Specific Duties
- assist in developing documentation related to operator enquiries, new & upgrade proposals for delivered equipment and project support requirements.
- provide guidance to all company personnel with respect to service & support activities.
- manage and maintain the department’s equipment & assets, test equipment, in-house spares, highlighting areas of concern and development to the Support Manager.
- resolve technical issues to design specifications that arise during the service & support activities of operational equipment.
- develop and complete suitable documentation during service and support activities including punch lists, certification and equipment conditional reports.
- Complete service reports.
- Have a good understanding of all Microsoft Office products
- Be able to read and understand mechanical, electrical and hydraulic schematics/drawings to a basic standard
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- To be able to work away from home for extended periods of time (in general no more than 6 weeks unless mutually agreed)
- Be able to assist in fault finding and provide temporary/permanent solutions on site
- Experience in the onsite/offshore environment would be advantageous
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous
Note: This role may require both national and international travel and will involve periods of working away from home.