https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg 0 0 Derek Raffle https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg Derek Raffle2019-05-29 15:00:092019-05-29 15:01:06QA / C Engineer
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Newcastle City Centre
- + Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
Quality Process and Manufacture Support Engineer
- Review of Client Quality Requirements to understand if current operating processes will suffice or need extra controls.
- Generation of activity list required during contract execution along with estimates of hours and / or costs to undertake those activities.
- Generation of Quality Approach Document for the Project Execution.
- Generation of client required documents to support the bid e.g. Project Quality Plan and / or Inspection and Test Plan.
- Validate any fabrication work with Welding Engineer.
- Answering queries from the client with respect to Quality Approach during bid preparation.
- Liaison with suppliers along with Supply Chain to verify approach for project is sound should the prospect turn into an order.
- Ensure any risks and opportunities identified are recorded in the relevant registers.
- Review of Contract Quality Requirements to ensure no difference from what was bid and if changes are present revalidate the quality approach with stakeholders.
- Finalise and issue Quality Approach Document, identify customer satisfaction risks and mitigation actions and customer satisfaction opportunities and realisation action.
- Agree hours and monetary budgets required to execute quality activities.
- Identify any internal audits required to support project execution and work with.
- Source, assign and/or procure any other quality resources needed to execute the contract.
- Finalise and issue any client required documentation e.g. Project Quality Plan and / or Inspection and Test Plan.
- Generate Supply Chain Decision Tree to support Supply Chain Co-Ordinators activities including the setting of additional requirements needed.
- Support Engineering teams to deliver solutions which can be manufactured right first time.
- Support Supply Chain staff to ensure appropriate quality requirements are flowed down to suppliers.
- Resolve any Quality related queries from clients and suppliers.
- Support any quality related client visits.
- Resolve any complaints from the client to their satisfaction.
- Support Project Team to prepare any Quality related Concession requests to client.
- Resolve supplier concession requests involving wider stakeholders e.g. Welding Engineer where needed.
- Visit supplier to monitor progress of works and to ensure quality requirements of the contract are being met conducing audits and inspections, random or ITP specified, as appropriate and documenting their outcomes to provide evidence that project quality requirements are being met. Where requirements are not being met issue Non-Conformances, input to action tracking system and monitor until resolved.
- Ensure documentation requested for the contract is being generated by suppliers.
- On receipt of parts perform any additional necessary inspection.
- On receipt of documentation form suppliers, check and resolve any queries then collate into appropriate location ready for entry into documentation pack which will be delivered to the client at the end of the contract.
- Support Construction and Commissioning site activities to ensure contract .
- Support any lessons learned activity during and at end of the contract to drive improvements for future contracts.
- CSWIP 3.1 Visual Weld Inspection
- NACE Level 2 Paint Inspection
- Internal or Lead ISO 9001:2015 Auditor
- Experience of IFS
- Write succinct technical reports
- Undertake analysis of data to establish root cause
- Ability to build relationships within and without the organisation