- £16.01 per hour
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- + company benefits scheme
To inspect precision engineering components, achieving quality and on time delivery to customer specifications.
- First and final inspection a wide range of complex parts.
- Program and run co-ordinate measuring machine (CNC/Manual).
- Measurement of parts using height gauges.
- Measurement of parts using vernier gauges.
- Measurements of parts using micrometers.
- Familiar with various types of hardness testing.
- Produce inspection reports for oil and gas.
- Produce first article inspection reports to aerospace standard.
- CMM programming and operating.
Hours of work
Alternative 2 weeks Day/Nights
- Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment.
- Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Flexible – willing to be training in other machining processes.
- Capable of passing on knowledge and training others.