- Circa £25,000
- 3-6 Month Contract (minimum)
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
Job Specific Duties:-
- Provide 1st line support for IT service desk requests.
- Provide assistance to 2nd and 3rd line support or escalate tickets accordingly.
- To install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- To troubleshoot system and network problems.
- Diagnose and solve hardware & software faults.
- To provide technical support and advice to system users, including procedural documentation.
- Manage stock levels of IT equipment and supplies.
- Create user accounts, shared mailboxes, distribution and security groups.
- To maintain and update the content on the company’s Intranet.
- To maintain the company’s telephone systems and company mobile devices.
- To support the roll out of new applications.
- Create and update documentation where applicable.
- To work to installation procedures where applicable.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience working in an IT Support environment.
Experience with SCCM, Active Directory, Skype for Business and Office 365 would be highly desirable.
IT qualification at NVQ Level III or equivalent.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work across all levels of the business including liaising with Group IT abroad.
Organised and able to prioritise workload effectively.
Able to work at any North East site, as required.
Must possess a full, clean driving licence and their own transport.