https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg 0 0 Derek Raffle https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg Derek Raffle2018-11-15 14:41:552018-11-15 14:41:55CNC Miller - Programmer
- £14 per hour
- Washington, Tyne & Wear
- Plenty of overtime
- Independently program and set batch work.
- Program at machine when required.
- Read engineering drawings and work to tight tolerances.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of Fanuc control.
- Machining of exotic materials would be an advantage.
- Standard hours: 38h.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 to 17:00 (8h). Friday: 06:30 to 12:30 (6h)
- Overtime paid at x1.5
- Monday – Friday: from 06:00. Saturday 06:00 to 12:00.
- Canteen on site
- Competitive & negotiable depending on experience.
Salary: £11.00 to £14.00 per hour (depending upon experience)