- upto £16 per hour
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
An Excellent opportunity has become available for a CNC Miller/ Programmer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacture of detailed components to customer’s specification.
- At least 5 years’ experience with 4-axis CNC mills
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
- Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
- Proven experience of 5 years
- 4 AXIS CNC Machining: 5 years
- Experience with Fanuc and/or Hurco Controls (Preferably)
- CMM Experience is desirable
- Set and operate 4-axis CNC milling machines safely and efficiently
- Write conversational programs for Hurco mills to required specification
- Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
- Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
- Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
- Back shifts/night shifts and possible weekend work
- Cad Cam experience advantageous but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time – Mon – Thurs (8.00am – 4.30pm) Fri (8.00am – 1.30pm)
Salary: Excellent Remuneration for the right candidate.