- upto £16 per hour
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
An Excellent opportunity has become available for a CNC Turner/ Programmer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacture of detailed components to customer’s specification.
- Preferably at least 5 years’ experience with CNC Lathes
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
- Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
- Proven experience
- CNC Machining/Programming
- Experience with Fanuc
- CMM Experience is desirable
- Set, Operate and Programme CNC Lathes safely and efficiently
- Write own programs to required specification
- Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
- Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
- Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
- Back shifts/night shifts and possible weekend work
- Cad Cam experience advantageous but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time – Mon – Thurs (8.00am – 4.30pm) Fri (8.00am – 1.30pm)
Salary: Excellent Remuneration for the right candidate.