- £35,000 - £40,000
- Co. Durham
- Company Benefits scheme
Our client is an established and respected plastic injection moulding company who specialise in moulding high tolerance precision components to meet the complex needs of today’s most innovative manufacturers.
They have been supplying quality injection mouldings into OEM and Tier 1 industries including automotive, lighting and electronics.
As a leading tier 2 manufacturer of plastic injection moulded components for the automotive industry. They have built up an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding quality to all customers and are now looking to recruit a quality manager to join the Co Durham based facility.
We are therefore recruiting a candidate with in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry quality standards and methods of working. The candidate should preferably be from the injection moulding background and ideally have supervisory experience. The role will involve managing the QA and QC functions with additional responsibility for H&S and Environmental management. This is a key role and therefore the position holder will be expected to contribute to the strategic direction of this growing company.
You will have at minimum of 2 years quality assurance experience.
The job role functions include:
- 100% inspection during production and assembly processes.
- First off and last off inspections.
- Measurement & reporting together with SPC and preventative maintenance.
- Continuous improvement in quality performance.
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis) Reports
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) & Process Flow charts
- Control Plans
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) Dimensional Reports
- Capability studies
- Gauges and checking fixtures
- P.Q.P. (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- O.S (Quality Operating System)
- Completion of detailed PPAP (Production Parts Approval process) submissions to customers.