- £34,000 + Travel Allowance
- Blyth, Northumberland
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
Have an understanding of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic principles. Confident & competent to undertake work from component level to complete assemblies. Work within a team to safely inspect, fault-find and test operational equipment, both in the field and workshop environment.
Knowledge and Experience (Essential):
You must provide experience in the following:
- Time served or completed equivalent training program in relevant engineering area.
- Undertaken a similar role in a heavy engineering environment.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematics.
- Experienced in safe systems of work for relevant areas as identified above.
- Be able to adapt to flexible work patterns in order to meet assignment timelines, i.e. shift work, weekend work, travel nationally and internationally, etc.
- Capable and willing to learn and develop to company demands.
- A high level of competency with IT systems and tools.
- An ability to communicate effectively, both written & verbally and must be able to represent the company during customer meetings, training/presentations and site visits.
A flexible and hard-working attitude, must be able to work alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Knowledge and Experience (Desirable)
Experience in these areas would be advantageous:
- Certified to operate workshop plant and machinery.
- BOSIET & medical certificates.
- Working at height certificates.
- First aid training.
- Familiar with offshore oil and gas facilities, marine, sub-sea or similar domain.
- Competent with HV electrical installations.