- £34,000 - £44,000
- 12 month contract (initially)
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Shift Allowance and Bonus Related Pay
To provide electrical engineering support to the maintenance department and improve plant and equipment uptime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure all electrical maintenance work is carried out as efficiently as possible to safe working practices.
- To improve planned preventative maintenance of all plant and equipment.
- To be involved with general maintenance and installation.
- Working with a range of large machine tools including, lathes, millers, grinders and foundry equipment in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Working a 2,3 or 4 shift working pattern covering day shift and night shift.
- Time served maintenance electrician.
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- CNC machine tool maintenance (Essential).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to understand electrical and electronic wiring diagrams.