- £36,000 - £43,000
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
Electrical Maintenance Technician
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join a new manufacturing company based in Middlesbrough. This is a new factory start up and an exciting time for someone to join the company and help set out the automated process.
You will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be:
- Working for a leading manufacturing business.
- Reporting directly into the Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for responding to electrical breakdowns across the site.
- Diagnosing faults and repairs in timely manners.
- Following the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule.
- Fault finding and resolving all electrical issues and experience with PLC controls.
- Experience working with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience of working on blow moulding or injection moulding or plastic extrusion machinery.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is followed at all times
- Time served or an Electrical apprenticeship or qualified by Electrical experience (Level 3 Minimum).
- Experience & understanding of automated manufacturing systems advantageous.
- Experience of either Plastic Extrusion, Injection / Blow moulding machinery (highly desirable).
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PLC Fault Find (Siemens).
- A hands-on team player with the ability to communicate effectively in all formats.
- Ability to demonstrate previous involvement in continuous improvement initiatives.