- £10 per hour + Overtime
- Temporary - Permanent
- Overtime (Time/Half & Double Time)
The main responsibilities for this role will initially be to work within the manufacturing facility alongside company’s products, ensuring the highest of quality standards are met in the form of predominantly MIG welding. Candidates MUST have previous welding experience to be considered for this position.
- Prior experience of welding (from any background) is essential (MIG is beneficial)
- Prior experience of TIG welding desirable but not essential.
- Up to date First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential.
Valid Fork Lift Truck licence desirable but not essential.
- A reliable and professional approach to work, with excellent time keeping.
- The ability to work under own initiative.
- Skilled with hands and a good eye for detail.
These are ongoing temporary positions with a view to becoming permanent.