https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg 0 0 Derek Raffle https://loganlewis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.svg Derek Raffle2018-11-15 16:42:222018-11-15 16:42:22Project Manager
- Irvine, North Ayrshire
- Fantastic company benefits scheme
To oversee and manage the delivery of the project to the customer.
- Project Launch
- Have a Clear Understanding of the Project.
- Manage and execute the Contract Review Process.
- Expedite QA requirements i.e. ITP, SMDR submissions
- Organise Engineering Review Meetings with the Customer as required i.e. Weld, Assembly and Test.
- Coordination of PAM, Customer PPM, and internal PPM meetings.
- Liaise with Internal Production Scheduling for the creation of a Project Plan as required formulate and agree the Project schedule both internally and with the Customer
- Set Clear Priorities for manufacture resolution of scheduling issues with Production Planning
- Review schedules with Production Control ongoing and with appropriate regularity
- Establish milestones for measurement and conformity to schedule.
- Liaison and Control of SuppliersExpedite the Purchasing/QA approval of Project Purchase Orders in order to ensure timely placement with Supplier.
- Liaise with Purchasing department to ENSURE the timely delivery of feeder Parts and services.
- Monitor and ensure all date requirements are met.
- Customer Document Pre-Approval, Identify and communicate Pre-Approval Requirements and Schedule.
- Expedite Document/Procedure approvals both internally and with the Customer.
- Escalate constraints where management intervention is required
- Management of Engineering Change and Variation Claims Review and assess all Engineering Changes and Manage Work In Progress amendment process.
- Engage all necessary parties.
- Manage and schedule date implications.
- Submit Cost and Delivery Variation Claims to the Customer in a timely manner.
- Control of Project Costs, ensure project adherence to all budgeted requirements i.e. Manufacturing, Purchased Services and Parts.
- Identify and report overruns and exceptions to management