- £15 per hour
- Blyth, Northumberland
- Weekend Allowance
The role will involve elements of the following duties depending on individual skill sets and the requirements of the project:
- Define position of hydraulic components and routing of hose and tube assemblies.
- Prior to assembly, check manifold machining is in line with design drawings.
- Review drawings and understand system assembly.
- Carry out controlled pressure testing of hydraulic components in line with test procedures.
- Assemble mechanical equipment in line with the design drawings.
- Review drawings and understand system assembly with support of the Mechanical or Site Construction Supervisor as required.
- Ensure correct certification in place for mechanical testing prior to undertaking works.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- IT competent
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Time served in relevant trade
- Certified to operate workshop plant and machinery
- Experience of heavy engineering environment preferred
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, as required by the role
- A flexible approach in order to work shifts as required to meet project deadlines
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 /hour