- £32,000 - £35,000
- Team Valley, Gateshead
- Company Benefits Scheme
To prepare costing information and manufacturing estimates required for tendering. To be customer focused providing excellent customer service. To assess the manufacturing requirements of the customer and provided detailed manufacturing plans. To prepare supporting technical information and play a significant role in the preparation of strategic tenders.
Previous machining experience is essential and estimating experience is preferred.
- Quotations – detailing costing information to allow assessment of tenders (T.P.A.)
- Quotations – delivery of tenders
- Quotations – provide sufficient clean and clear information to allow efficient contract review and handover to operations on receipt of order, highlighting elements of risk identified during the estimating process.
- Relationship management – as part of the team with the relevant Sales Manager build a strong working relationship with the specified key customers.
- Follow-up quotations with the customer thereby gaining customer knowledge and up-to-date market pricing.