- £35,000 - £40,000
- Oil & Gas
- Excellent Company Benefits Scheme
We are recruiting a Project Engineer for a permanent staff opportunity with one of the oil & gas industry’s leading inspection and engineering companies delivering world-class Integrity Solutions, Crane and Lifting Operations, Technology & Analysis and Verification expertise.
For this position the ideal candidate will hold or will be studying for a MEng in Mechanical Engineering (minimum grade 2:1). Working in a project based environment you will need a relevant degree as well as drive, enthusiasm, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to apply it. The role will involve a mixture of office and site based responsibilities. Although post qualification experience is not vital we are looking to attract candidates who can show experiences of teamwork and initiative. As a project-based organisation, the ability to be flexible about work location will be of benefit.
What we are looking for:
- Graduated in last few years
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (2:1 minimum)
- Some post-graduation engineering experience (1 year minimum, ideally within the Offshore Oil & Gas industry).
- An interest in developing both Technical and Project Management skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong team working capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on results and project delivery
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to develop your career with one of the leading engineering and inspection companies
- Global / Varied onshore and offshore opportunities and projects
- Development into the area which you are most passionate about
- Assistance with attaining Chartered Status
- A generous Graduate salary to compliment the opportunities provided