- Fantastic company benefits scheme
Job Title Offline Programmer
The role will be joining an already existing team to create offline CNC Programs for a range of Engineering parts and to liaise with the Production Supervisors and Machinists to produce the parts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create programs for Fanuc, Mazak, G+L controls.
- Create and maintain tooling methods
- Maintain job routing
- Be effective with current machining methods to maximize machining capabilities
- You will be using modern equipment to produce orders in a variety of materials assisted by CAD/CAM.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with peers.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Self-starter, confident with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, ability to lead and motivate others.
- Problem solving and decision-making capacity.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Reporting to head of Programming.
- Expected to complete tasks within given time scale.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings accurately
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of work holding, tooling, speed and feeds, quality awareness and time management.
- Experience and knowledge in creating CAD/CAM programs
- Be competent in Edgecam 2018 R2 and Solid edge.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safe environment
- Work to tight deadlines/schedules
- Be able to work independently under pressure
- To have a flexible forward thinking approach