- Engineering / Industrial
Maintaining accurate stock control of surplus & consigned stock, working with the relevant buyer for purchasing low value stores from call-off contracts and managing support functions to site in assisting project work.
- Providing a cohesive and efficient stores service to internal and external customers.
- Take a lead role in developing new systems of supply and stock replenishment to stores.
- Effectively manage own workload.
Ownership and Accountability
- Raising Purchase Requests for low value overhead and project material.
- Complete full and timely receipting of stock within the company systems.
- Direct physical count and inspection of surplus and consigned stock.
- Maintain database of surplus and consigned stock, providing information to supply chain.
- Co-ordinate the dispatch of deliveries with consignment notes to build sites and customers.
- Maintain accurate stock control, identify shortfalls and maintain agreed minimum stock levels.
- Co-ordinate stock levels including re-stocking of support stores; Lifting Equipment, Tools, PPE and Workshop Consumables.
- Monitor stock, report and instigate relevant practical quarantine measures where applicable.
- Ensure parts are packed and dispatched in accordance with the customs regulations and legislation of the destination address.
- Raise QF004 Non-Conformance Reports as required.
- Ensure accurate high quality documentation is produced.
- Ensure compliance with practices/templates/guidelines/standards and approved processes throughout the company.
- Support the HSEQ standards and practices within the company.
- Provide support and guidance to other company functions as required.
- Procurement & Stores experience in an engineering and/or industrial environment.
- Competent IT skills, proficient in MS Office, Word & Excel, MRP system IFS would be an advantage.
- Awareness and appreciation of market trends and product developments.
- Attention to detail – closer/finisher type.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to use past experience and knowledge to achieve solutions to problems.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Valid Fork Lift licenses for Counter Balance and Reach Trucks would be desirable.